AS213124 has an open peering policy.
- You must have a public ASN.
- You should have up to date entries in an internet routing registry.
- You should have an up to date entry in PeeringDB.
- You must have at least 1 globally routable IPv4 or IPv6 prefix. This means you have a IPv6 prefix of minimum size /48 or a IPv4 prefix of minimum size /24, and are allowed to announce them.
- You must not send AS213124 traffic for prefixes that are not announced to you by AS213124 via BGP. We will do the same. Do not set up default or static routes to AS213124.
- AS213124 expects to peer at all exchange points we have in common.
- AS213124 sets up both IPv6 and IPv4 peering, when available.
|Max Prefix IPv4||16|
|Max Prefix IPv6||16|
|Peering Contact||See PeeringDB|
|NOC Contact||See PeeringDB|
More information such as peering locations can be found on PeeringDB.